Appliance Fire at a North Richland Hills Residence
SERVPRO of North Richland Hills and The Greater Downtown Fort Worth area was called out to a residence that had a small kitchen fire caused by an electrical short in an appliance left soot and heat damage all over the house with the kitchen being the most affected. Our certified SERVPRO team went out and cleaned from top to bottom through out the home leaving a very satisfied customer!
Highly Trained Restoration Specialists
Our SERVPRO Professionals are highly trained in property restoration. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO's Corporate Training Facility to regular IICRC industry certifications, our Professionals are equipped with the knowledge to restore your property. The SERVPRO training program includes the follow:
- IICRC Training
- Employee Certification Training
- Initial Franchise Training
- Continuing Education Classes