All Your Flood Insurance Questions Answered!
Do You Need Flood Insurance?
When it comes to water damages in your home, it is usually unexpected. From flooding to sewage, water damages can cause destruction in your home that cost you big time.
You may wonder if purchasing flood insurance for your property is worth it, so here are some things to consider:
- You can request to purchase flood insurance even if you don’t live in a flood plain.
- Ask what your flood insurance includes and how extensive is your coverage. Discuss your coverage with your agent.
- Be aware that not all homeowner’s insurance covers water damage or floods.
- There are different types of water damages and they are not all handled the same.
- If you have been in a natural disaster, you can receive grants from FEMA.
- For more information, read the FAQ here.
Have Questions? Contact Us!
SERVPRO of North Richland Hills specializes in the cleanup and restoration of commercial and residential property after damaging event. Our staff is highly trained in property damage restoration. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility for regular IICRC-industry certification, rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property. SERVPRO wants our team to be part of your team! Call us at (817) 363-4177 or follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter!