5 Spots Mold Plays Hide-N-Seek
With all the rain, it is easy to get sick from cooler temperatures and warmer homes. Though, keep an eye on the hidden mold that grows in this perfect environment. Warm and wet regions of your home can be subjected to perfect mold conditions and affect your health.
5 Spots Mold Hides in Your Home
- Your Shower – the most common place where mold grows. Check around tile grout, washcloths and loofahs, and even your shower curtain.
- Your Sink – Any excess moisture creates a living environment where fungus thrives. Make sure to check around your faucets and in toothbrush caddies.
- Your Walls and Floors – If you have any leaky pipes, prepare to investigate because it’s a place where mold can grow while not being disturbed.
- Your Refrigerator – Expired food can be a hotbed for any growth and could affect your other food and health!
- Your Mattress – Excess moisture and the right temperature can encourage mold growth under your bed.
Avoid getting sick this season from unnecessary mold growth and keep your family and home safe from fungus.
SERVPRO of North Richland Hills Seeks and Mitigates!
SERVPRO of North Richland Hills specializes in the cleanup and restoration of commercial and residential property after damaging event. Our staff is highly trained in property damage restoration. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility for regular IICRC-industry certification, rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property. SERVPRO wants our team to be part of your team! Call us at (817) 589-1499 or follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter!