Fire Safety Tip for Fireworks Season
The summer is an incredible time filled with outdoor activities. There are opportunities for swimming, grilling, and Independence Day fireworks.
With traditions like fireworks and bonfires on the fourth of July, there may be some potential dangers along the way. In order to celebrate safely when it comes to these events, consider the following tips provided by the U.S. Fire Administration.
- The best way to enjoy fireworks is to view public fireworks displays put on by professionals.
- If you plan to use fireworks, ensure they are legal in your area.
- Always read the directions and warning labels on fireworks. If a device is not marked with the contents, directions and a warning label, do not light it.
- Supervise children around fireworks at all times.
- Stand several feet away from lit fireworks. If a firework does not go off, do not stand over it to investigate. Pour water over it and dispose of it.
With a little preparation and consideration, you can keep your outdoor activities fun and safe.
SERVPRO of North Richland Hills specializes in the cleanup and restoration of commercial and residential property after damaging event. Our staff is highly trained in property damage restoration. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility for regular IICRC-industry certification, rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property. SERVPRO wants our team to be part of your team! Call us at (817) 589-1499 or follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter!