Commercial Mold Remediation
Mold Removal with Zero Business Interruption
Business interruption is expensive, and mold removal does not have to stop your company’s operations. We understand the importance of maintaining your regular workflow, and that’s why we schedule mold remediation at a time that makes sense for you.
- Business Hours
Do you run a 24-hour operation? It may be possible to perform mold mitigation in sections and not interrupt your operations at all.
Free Commercial Mold Inspections in Dallas Fort Worth
Contact us today to schedule a mold remediation specialist to visit your property for a free mold inspection. Estimates and guidance are complimentary.
We routinely work with:
- Office buildings
- Healthcare facilities
- Government buildings
- Industrial plants
- Entertainment centers
Mold is commonly found around slowly leaking pipes, areas of high moisture, and after poorly remediated commercial water damage.
Texas Mold Law
As a licensed Texas Mold Remediation Contractor, we strictly adhere to Texas mold laws to keep you safe. If we find mold during our inspection, we will classify it into one of two branches.
- Mold Under 25 Contiguous Square Feet. This size of mold is too small to qualify for state filing. We can start mold remediation immediately.
- Mold Over 25 Contiguous Square Feet. This size of mold qualifies for state filing. We have experience with this scenario, and we will guide you through every step of the way.
Mold Removal Near You
Are you ready to get started? So are we.
- 24 Hour Emergency Service
- Faster to Any Size Disaster
- A Trusted Leader in the Mold and Water Restoration Industry with over 2110 Franchises
- Highly Trained Mold and Water Damage Restoration Specialists
Have a Mold Problem? Call Us Today – (817) 589-1499
Commercial Mold Remediation Presents Unique Challenges
Mold can spread quickly through a property if left untreated. SERVPRO of North Richland Hills can respond quickly, working to first contain the infestation to help prevent its spread to other parts of the building. Next, we will begin the remediation process, working safely and effectively to manage the situation. We have the training, experience, and equipment to contain the mold infestation and remediate it to preloss condition. Learn more about SERVPRO of North Richland Hills training and certifications.
- Applied Microbial Remediation Specialist
- Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Applied Structural Drying Technician
- Odor Control Technician
- Upholstery and Fabric Cleaning Technician