Fire Damage Repair and Restoration
- 24-Hour Emergency Service
- Faster to Any Size Disaster
- Locally Owned and Operated
- A Trusted Leader in the Restoration Industry
- Highly Trained Fire Restoration Technicians
Our franchise has been restoring properties after fires for 30+ years, and we have honed our process to make it simple to understand and efficient.
Our goal is to get you back into your home or business safely and quickly.
- IICRC Fire Damage Restoration Certified Technicians
- A Full-Service SERVPRO in Fort Worth
- All Insurance Accepted
Free Fire Damage Restoration Estimate
Estimates and guidance are complimentary, no matter the size of your fire damage. Contact us today to schedule a fire damage specialist to visit your property.
We’re a Full-Service Fire Restoration Company
Fire damage restoration is complex and has many moving parts. We are the preferred restoration company in Fort Worth and the Mid-Cities because we have perfected a process to expertly manage all of those pieces ourselves.
We are your one call and done.
Our full-service fire restoration services involve:
- Roof tarp, board-up, and live security
- Fire cleanup
- Fire smoke odor deodorization
- Moving services and long-term storage
- Clothing sanitization
- Sanitization of all Belongings
- Electronic restoration services
High Customer Satisfaction for Texas Disaster Restoration
We make sure our clients have their properties back faster.
- 1 Point Contact. A manager will guide you through every step of the restoration process, and you will always know who to call.
- Faster Service. Since we manage your entire fire damage, we can organize all the restoration steps efficiently.
- Lower Costs. Our efficiency results in lower costs, which we pass on to you.
Have Questions? Call Us Today – (817) 589-1499
Why Choose SERVPRO of North Richland Hills?
We’re Faster to Any Size Disaster
When fire and water damage strikes, a fast response is critical. We’re dedicated to responding immediately, day or night, to your Fort Worth home or business. A faster response helps to prevent secondary damage and to reduce cost.
We’re Fire and Water Damage Specialists
As fire and water restoration specialists, we have the training, experience and specialized equipment necessary to restore your home or business. We are committed to providing superior service while restoring your property back to pre-fire condition.
- Fire & Smoke Restoration Technician
- Odor Control Technician
- Upholstery & Fabric Cleaning Technician
- Water Damage Restoration Technician
Our Restore vs. Replace Mentality
Our “restore first” mentality helps to lower costs and get you back in your home or business sooner. This focus relies upon our specialized training and equipment to restore your property back to pre-fire condition.
Locally Owned Company with National Resources
As a locally owned and operated business, SERVPRO of North Richland Hills is strategically located to respond quickly to your smoke or fire damage event. When a major fire or disaster event occurs, we can call upon our national network of 2000 SERVPRO Franchises and special Disaster Recovery Teams if we need additional resources or personnel.
Our Fire Damage Restoration Services
Every fire damage situation is a little different and requires a unique solution, but the general process stays the same. When various materials burn, the soot they create differs greatly and requires a specific cleaning procedure. The steps listed below illustrate our process for the “typical” fire damage restoration. Learn more about our fire damage restoration process.
- Emergency Contact
- Inspection and Fire Damage Assessment
- Immediate Board-Up and Roof Tarp Service (if needed)
- Water Removal and Drying (if water damage is present)
- Removal of Smoke and Soot from All Surfaces
- Cleaning and Repair