Mold Remediation and Restoration
- 24-Hour Emergency Service
- Faster to Any Size Disaster
- Highly Trained Mold Remediation Technicians
- Specialized Mold Remediation Equipment
- A Trusted Leader in the Restoration Industry
- Locally Owned and Operated
Mold Inspections in Fort Worth and the Mid-Cities
Mold can become unsafe if too many spores are present in an environment. The most common mold reported is black mold, but it grows in many different colors.
As a licensed Texas Mold Remediation Contractor, we know how to safely remediate all types of mold, no matter the size or in what kind of property.
Signs of mold include:
- Black, green, or white spots that grow.
- A sweet, musky scent.
- Otherwise unexplained health effects.
Mold often happens as a result of an incorrectly restored water damage or a leaking pipe or water heater. It’s common to find mold on wet carpet and hidden behind drywall.
Free Mold Remediation Estimates
If you see or suspect mold, contact us. A mold specialist will visit your property and provide you with a free mold inspection and bid.
Texas Mold Law
We follow Texas Mold Law closely to make sure we keep you safe. In Texas, Mold falls into one of two categories:
Mold Growth Under 25 Contiguous Square Feet. If the mold size is below this number, we can perform mold remediation immediately without needing to file its removal with the state.
Mold Growth Over 25 Contiguous Square Feet. This size of mold requires documentation filing with Texas. We routinely perform mold remediation of this size, and we are happy to guide our clients every step of the way.
Full-Service Mold Removal
Our mold remediation specialists are ready to help.
If You See Signs of Mold,
Call Us Today – (817) 589-1499
Some restoration companies advertise “mold removal” and may even guarantee to remove all mold. This is a fallacy because removing all mold from a house or business is impossible; microscopic mold spores exist almost everywhere, both indoors and outdoors. Here are the facts:
- Mold is present almost everywhere, indoors and outdoors.
- Mold spores are microscopic and float along in the air and may enter your home through windows, doors, or AC/heating systems or even hitch a ride indoors on your clothing or a pet.
- Mold spores thrive on moisture. Mold spores can quickly grow into colonies when exposed to water. These colonies may produce allergens and irritants.
- Before mold remediation can begin, any sources of water or moisture must be addressed. Otherwise, the mold may return.
- Mold often produces a strong, musty odor and can lead you to possible mold problem areas.
- Even higher-than-normal indoor humidity can support mold growth. Keep indoor humidity below 45 percent.
Why Choose SERVPRO of North Richland Hills?
We’re Faster to Any Size Disaster
Mold spreads quickly, so a minor mold infestation can quickly escalate into a major problem. We’re dedicated to responding immediately when you contact us. A fast response lessens the damage, limits further damage, and reduces cost.
We’re Highly Trained Mold Remediation Specialists
We are trained mold damage specialists who get started quickly to get your home or business back to normal, with specific training and certifications to handle your restoration needs.
- Applied Microbial Remediation Specialist
- Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Applied Structural Drying Technician
We Use Advanced Mold Remediation Techniques and Equipment
Our advanced equipment helps to detect and stop the source of water feeding the mold. We then isolate the affected area using a negative air pressure chamber.
The Mold Remediation Process
Every mold damage scenario is different, and requires a unique solution, but the general mold remediation process stays the same. The steps listed below illustrate our “typical” process:
- Emergency Contact - (817) 589-1499
- Inspection and Mold Damage Assessment
- Mold Containment
- Air Filtration
- Removing Mold and Mold-Infested Materials
- Cleaning Contents and Belongings
Common Mold Misconceptions
It’s easy to understand why many people struggle to grasp the facts and issues surrounding indoor mold because sensational news stories and advertising cloud and obscure the real issues. Educate yourself with the facts about mold and learn about the mold remediation process.
Locally Owned Company with National Resources
SERVPRO of North Richland Hills is locally owned and operated—so we live and work here too and are proud to be part of the Fort Worth community. When you have a water or mold damage issue, we’re already nearby and ready to help.
We are also part of a national network of over 2180 SERVPRO Franchises and special Disaster Recovery Teams strategically located throughout the country to respond to large scale disasters.