Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
A fast response means more of your property can be saved and the sooner you can go back to your daily life. Efficient and high-quality service is our goal and what we've been providing for over 30-years, and that's why we are ready to help 24-hours a day.
- Immediate Dispatch
The Preferred Water Remediation Company
As one of the oldest and most experienced damage restoration companies in North Texas, we have seen and helped our neighbors through every kind of disaster. From a toilet overflow to a fully impacted hi-rise in downtown Fort Worth, we respond to every call for help with the same professionalism and care.
- 30+ Years of Service
- All Insurance Accepted
- IICRC Certified Technicians
- Experience and Resources for Any Size, Any Type of Disaster
- Agreements with Major Insurance Companies
Full-Service SERVPRO in Fort Worth
1 Company for 100% Restoration
We are the preferred water damage in Fort Worth and the Mid-Cities because we help our clients from start to finish. Our franchise handles 100% of the cleanup and restoration project, no matter the size or the type of disaster--including Reconstruction.
Our process is:
- Managed start-to-end by a manager
- Custom planned to be efficient
Each of our clients also has a single point of contact that will always keep them updated on all aspects of their project.
Immediate Dispatch for Water Damage Service
We’re ready to help right now.
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (817) 589-1499
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 1960 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of North Richland Hills arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.