Reduce Allergens in Your Home
Weather is getting warmer and spring will be here before you know it. Spring cleaning is essential in as weather warms because there are higher amounts of pollen in the air, contributing to your allergies.
Check out our tips to reduce the allergens that find their way into your home!
- Vacuum frequently, and make sure to use a HEPA filter to trap and lock away allergens.
- Throw out unnecessary clutter, so dust cannot hide.
- Try wearing a mask while you clean, so you don’t breathe in the germs you want to get rid of!
- Check water pipes for leaks and the potential for mold.
- Don’t wash with fragrance detergents, as they may trigger your allergies.
- Use your AC instead of opening your windows, to keep allergens out.
SERVPRO of North Richland Hills specializes in the cleanup and restoration of commercial and residential property after damaging event. Our staff is highly trained in property damage restoration. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility for regular IICRC-industry certification, rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property. SERVPRO wants our team to be part of your team! Call us at (817) 363-4177 or follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter!