Plan Ahead for Disasters
Disaster can strike at any moment so being prepared is very important. Are you ready for a Disaster? Below are a few tips on how you can prepare for a disaster:
- A gallon of water per person per day.
- Supply of non-perishable packaged or canned food and a manual can opener.
- Change of clothing, rain gear and sturdy shoes.
- Blanket or sleeping bags.
- First aid kit and prescription medications.
- Battery-powered radio, flashlight and plenty of extra batteries.
- Credit cards, cash and an extra set of car keys.
- List of family physicians.
- Special items for infants, elderly or disabled family members
Our SERVPRO team is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year!