Water Damage Restoration in Fort Worth, TX
Every year we see dramatic weather changes in Fort Worth. From freezing rain to severe summer thunderstorms, the weather brings water with it. Seasons have the potential to impact homes with burst pipes in the winter or flood damage in the summer.
Your water emergency is our emergency - natural disasters and otherwise. SERVPRO of North Richland Hills is here to assist you with water damage events around the clock.
For 24/7 Water Damage Restoration in Fort Worth and North Richland Hills
SERVPRO of North Richland Hills is a locally owned and operated home and commercial restoration company. Over the last 30 years, we’ve dealt with every kind of water damage scenario. We are the experts on water damage restoration and mold removal in Fort Worth!
Who we are:
- 24-hour emergency service, 7 days a week
- We live by our motto: “Faster to Any Size Disaster.”
- A staff of highly trained Water Restoration Technicians.
- A trusted leader in the Water Restoration Industry.
- Provider of advanced water inspection, extraction, and drying equipment.
You can count on us to provide timely and thorough water removal and flood damage cleanup services at the time you need it most.
What Causes Water Damage in Fort Worth?
Water emergencies come in all kinds from torrential downpours to plumbing failures. However the water gets in, it’s likely to cause damage and problems. While basement flooding is common in some parts of the country, it isn’t in our area.
Here are some potential scenarios Fort Worth and North Richland Hills residents may experience.
- Flooding or storm damage from severe weather.
- Flooding from firefighting operations.
- Overflowing gutters.
- Water seepage into attics and crawl spaces.
- A sewage backup into the home or business.
- Pipes burst or leak.
- Plumbing system issues.
- Overflow from toilets, bathtubs, and sinks.
- HVAC system problems.
- Leaking from appliances, water heaters, plumbing, etc.
Water mitigation remedies can be made to prevent the above issues from happening. But when these situations happen regardless, timely water damage restoration may be necessary.
The cornerstone of our business is professional water damage services. For this purpose, we have our technicians on-call and ready to dispatch to the property when you need us.
Upon arrival at the scene, we are fully prepared and equipped to get started on the water damage restoration process immediately. We are the leader in the restoration industry because we are reliable and consistent.
What Are Signs of Water Damage?
Too much water exposure leaves signs of water damage. The sooner you discover them, the quicker you can act to prevent mold problems with proactive cleaning and remediation.
- Trapped water - Water accumulates in pools or puddles or accumulates by several inches of water with flooding.
- Discoloration or spotting - Conspicuous discolored or dark areas on floors, ceilings, or walls. These might also appear around pipes, sinks, toilets, etc. Also, check inside cabinets and closets. Peeling or cracking paint or drywall may also be a sign that water damage occurred.
- The floor feels squishy or squeaks as you walk.
- The sounds of rushing water when no outlets are turned on.
- Mold can be seen.
- The presence of mildew - The room smells or feels musty. Mildew may also be accompanied by humidity.
- Sewage smell.
- A spike in the utility bill.
If you observe any of the above, take action. Being proactive prevents things from getting worse and allows you to restore the space back to its original state.
Our Water Damage Restoration Process
SERVPRO of North Richland Hills’ thorough water damage restoration process is the best in the Fort Worth area. We understand that no two situations are alike, so we approach our inspections with this goal in mind - to determine the best restoration and cleaning solutions for your particular circumstances.
What we do:
- Water removal: We extract all standing water from the affected areas. This includes sewage cleanup.
- Water clean up: We clean everything that comes into contact with water. We make sure the property is thoroughly cleaned and dried to prevent mold growth. When necessary, this process includes disinfection and complete carpet cleaning.
- Mold inspection: Our top priority is preventing a mold health hazard. We carefully inspect for mold as part of our cleaning process. Several of our staff are Texas certified mold technicians trained for thorough mold remediation during the restoration process.
- Water damage repairs: What cannot be salvaged during our cleaning process will be replaced or rebuilt.
Our expert cleaning and restoration procedure consists of these 6 steps:
Our cleaning process is customized according to the extent of the damage and the contamination levels we find on-site. Each step will be planned according to the particular restoration needs for your property damage.
This thorough process prevents the growth of mold, bacteria, and other toxic microorganisms that have the potential to cause further damage and create potential health risks.
Contact SERVPRO NRH Today for Water Damage Restoration in the Fort Worth Area
SERVPRO of North Richland Hills has this goal in mind - make it "Like it never even happened."
Our IICRC certified technicians are equipped with the experience, knowledge, and the training needed to deliver a complete restoration and cleaning that is well worth the investment.
Our company has served the Fort Worth area for more than 40 years providing residential and commercial cleaning services. We’re ready to act at the time of your call.
Don’t wait for the water damage to get worse or become a mold health hazard. Call the experts anytime at (817) 589-1499. You may also submit your inquiry by using our quick and easy contact form anytime.