Your Belongings and Water Damage
Salvaging Belongings After Damage Restoration
Our franchise has an over 90% salvage rate for water damage restoration--among the best in the damage restoration industry.
We are full-service water damage contractors. That means that when our clients need water mitigation, one team goes to work on the property itself and a second, separate team works on contents--the belongings inside of the property.
Our services include:
- Moving Services. When necessary, your belongings are moved out of your property and to our cleaning facilities. When they are ready, they are returned to you.
- Cleaning and Sanitization of Belongings. All belongings are cleaned and sanitized.
- Textile and Clothing Cleaning and Sanitization. Your clothing and textiles like linens and stuffed animals are washed in-house using the Esporta Wash System.
We’re a Full-Service SERVPRO in Fort Worth
Call or contact us anytime for a water restoration estimate. We’ve handled everything from a water heater burst to fully-affected flood cleanup.
We dispatch immediately for emergency water removal in Dallas Fort Worth. Call now.
SAVE, Don’t REPLACE
After water removal, we strive to save as many of your items as possible. Why?
- Lower claims costs.
- Faster processing. Restoring items is faster than undergoing the process of negotiating replacement costs with your insurance company.
- Keep your cherished memories intact. Many items in our homes have memories attached to that. Blankets, wedding dresses, souvenirs from important trips--items with irreplaceable sentimental value.
We’re a Water Damage Company Near You
If You Have Questions or Need Help,
Call Us Today – (817) 589-1499
SERVPRO of North Richland Hills specializes in restoring contents damaged by fire, water, or mold. Our expertise and “restore” versus “replace” mentality can help you save money while preserving precious keepsakes that can’t be replaced. We pretest your contents to determine what items can be restored back to their condition before the water damage. We utilize several methods of cleaning your contents, including the following:
- Dry Cleaning - Used for cleaning light residues or to pre-clean prior to wet cleaning.
- Wet Cleaning - An effective cleaning method for removing moderate to heavy residues.
- Spray and Wipe -Effective for items that can’t withstand wet cleaning.
- Foam Cleaning - Used for upholstery fabrics that might shrink or bleed if wet cleaned.
- Abrasive Cleaning - Involves agitation of the surface being cleaned.
- Immersion Cleaning - Contents are dipped into a bath of the cleaning product.
If your home requires extensive restoration or cleaning, SERVPRO of North Richland Hills can conduct an organized, efficient move-out of the affected area. A move-out will provide several benefits, including the following:
- A quicker remodeling process
- Protecting items from potential damage
- Protecting contents from further on-site damage
When restoration is completed, we will work with you to coordinate the move-in according to your needs. The services offered upon move-in may depend on your insurance coverage.
Water-damaged electronics can present a serious hazard. Do not attempt to turn on or operate any electrical device that you suspect has been damaged by water. We will coordinate the restoration of your electronics, including:
- Television sets
- DVD players
- And more
The key to restoring electronics is taking prompt action to prevent further damage. We start by cleaning the exterior of electronic devices to help stop further corrosion and damage. Electronics will be cleaned and inspected by a qualified electronics technician.
Document / Photograph Drying
When your valuable documents, including photographs, are damaged by water, extreme caution should be taken to help ensure the water damage does not destroy the document. Although some documents may not be restored to pre-water damage condition, SERVPRO of North Richland Hills can save a great deal and help minimize additional damage.
Depending on the type of documents and the level of water damage, we have five options for the restoration of documents:
- Air Drying
- Freezer Drying
- Vacuum Freeze Drying
- Vacuum Thermal Drying
Contents Claim Inventory Service
When a water emergency strikes, the damage can often feel overwhelming. We can help ease the worry and confusion during the recovery process by offering our Contents Claim Inventory Service (CCIS), which provides a detailed and accurate list of your belongings. We take a room-by-room inventory of your contents, including digital photos, and in some instances, bar coding.
Our Contents Claim Inventory Service:
- Preloss list and value of contents
- Detailed and accurate report
- Better information to settle claims quicker
- Assistance with burden of proof for claims
- Peace of mind when you need it most