The Water Damage Restoration Process
Full-Service SERVPRO in Fort Worth, TX
We are the preferred water damage restoration company in Fort Worth and the Mid-Cities because our franchise is full-service. We take care of our clients 100% of the way--from water removal to repairs and post-construction cleaning.
- 1 Company for 100% Restoration. Whatever your property needs to be fully restored is what we will provide. We are your one call and done.
- 1 Point Contact. You’ll be updated about every step of your project by the same person, and you will always be able to call them if you have questions.
- Faster Service. Since we control every step of the process, we streamline every step to make sure your property is restored quickly and correctly. We work closely with you and your insurance adjuster to eliminate time gaps in work.
- Lower Costs. Our efficient process creates savings that are passed on to you.
- Highest Customer Satisfaction. Our process is aimed at helping people go back to their regular lives quickly to minimize the stress of life disruption, and that results in happy customers.
Free Water Damage Restoration Estimates
Contact us for a free water damage restoration estimate. A specialist will be on their way shortly.
Mid-Cities and Fort Worth Water Damage Repair
In our 30+ years of experience, we’ve seen it all, and we’ve helped people through it all. We are the trusted water remediation company trusted, and we're ready to help.
Water or Flood Damage?
Call Today – (817) 589-1499
Every water damage event is a little different and requires a unique solution, but the general process stays the same. You can click on any of the steps below to learn more about that process.
The restoration process begins when you call us. Our representative will guide you through the crisis and may ask several questions to help us better understand the equipment and resources.
We determine the scope of your water damage at this stage. We inspect and test to determine the extent of damage and how far the moisture has traveled to ensure proper and complete restoration.
The water removal process begins almost immediately and removes the majority of the water. We use powerful pumps and vacuum units to quickly remove hundreds or thousands of gallons from your property, which helps prevent secondary water damage and mold growth.
We use specialized equipment to remove the remaining water that is harder to access. Our Professionals will use room measurements, temperature, and relative humidity to determine the optimal number of air movers and dehumidifiers needed to dry your home or business.
We clean all of the restorable items and structures damaged by the water. We are adept at cleaning contents using a number of techniques. Our professionals are trained to provide sanitizing treatments and to remove odors and deodorize your property.
Restoration is the process of restoring your home or business to its pre-water damage condition. Restoration may involve minor repairs, such as replacing drywall and installing new carpet, or may entail major repairs, such as the reconstruction of various areas or rooms in a home or business.